I do this

Posted by US placer / Category:


WTF? Lol its 3am an in between hw, studying, and setting this up im finally postin my first official blog. Thank God im have nothing to do tomorrow except pay bills and kick it. Anyway well see how this goes the name is Jamal. I decided to give this thing a shot it seems interesting i guess. But yea im 21, southside chicago resident(down the street from our president, you'll hear a lot about him in later postings), attending college to be a dental hygienist, single(not really looking more on that too), blah blah blah. I will be discussing things in this blog such as politics, sports, fashion, music, the topic of the day, how i feel,etc. Dont expect to be blown away with these blogs if u like it cool if not click on the next blog thats in all French. But yea im done let me go to sleep. And the cigar picture is kinda my mood right im fuckin with that cigar music by rick ross. Say what u want about him but he is dropping straight heat rocks right now. Next time chaps

1 comments:

Anonymous said on March 13, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

lol ross sucks